It’s been more than a month since we got our bathrooms new shower heads.
When we were asked if we would like to try out the Pure Rain SuperJet Wide shower head, we decided it was time to change out the old ones. Here’s why we were sold on the idea of getting the new one.
- The Pure Rain SuperJet Wide shower head has triangular water plate holes which makes the water cluster smaller to create a soft and silky feeling mist shower, which is ideal for especially young children.
- Although you can’t really see that the holes are triangular, the patent triangular water spray plate hole technology reduces water consumption by 25-50% and yet increases water spray pressure by up to 400-600% compared to normal shower heads.
- Negative ions shower
The patent triangular water spray plate hole technology makes the shower head release 421,000 anions per 1cc of water so that we enjoy both strong flow and soft mist spray shower.
- Filter – Removal of rust and lime
A micro fabric filter inside the shower head removes debris and rust. The filter can be washed/soaked/rinsed every few months and will probably need replacement probably after one year or more.
So what to do if you have an existing shower head like me? There are no complex installation processes. Simply unscrew the old shower head and fix in the new one. Voila!
See how my hubby changes out the old shower head and also how it compares to the new Pure Rain SuperJet Wide shower head in the video below:
For a thorough demonstration of the Pure Rain SuperJet, please view the video at this link.
It really does feel better using the Pure Rain SuperJet compared to the old shower head. The first time we used it to shower the kids, they exclaimed that it’s so gentle and comfortable! It’s really quite difficult to explain how the shower head is more powerful yet more gentle at the same time – you really have to experience it for yourself! After using it for more than a month, we can truly say that we enjoy the new shower head, and I think the best part is that it is available at an affordable price of $69!
For a limited period only (from today to 21/9/16), the Pure Rain Superjet WIDE shower head will be offered at a promotion price of SGD59 (usual price SGD69) for my readers.
– Includes free home delivery and installation
– Cash on Delivery
Interested readers, please email name, address and contact number to email@example.com and you will be contacted to arrange for delivery!
More about the Pure Rain Super Jet Shower head:
- Size: W 8.0cm X L 5.5cm X H 21.0cm / Head diameter : 8 cm
- Weight: 230g
- Made in South Korea
Disclosure: We were provided with two units of Pure Rain Super Jet Wide shower heads for the review. No monetary compensation was received.