Hi! Welcome to Simply Mommie and thank you for your interest in collaborating with me.
I was a former college teacher and now a stay-home mother to two children (my daughter – born in July 2008 and my son – born in Oct 2011). I keep myself updated on the latest products and services which may be beneficial for myself and my family members. I will provide honest reviews for all products and services and will not review items/ services that I/ my family members have not personally tried.
My blog has a comfortable 5-digit page views/mth traffic. I have a global audience and I have been featured by The Sunday Times, Daily Candy and very popular early childhood education blogs: In Lieu of Preschool, Living Montessori Now, Hands on as We Grow, Growing a Jeweled Rose, Kids Activities Blog, One Perfect Day, Rainy Day Mum, Weekly Kids Co-op, I Can Teach My Child, Learn Play Imagine and Housing a Forest. I’m always happy to review products and services and host giveaways, so if you are a business and would like me to write a review/ advertorial/ sponsored post, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am open to doing advertorials and working on campaigns with major brands as well as hotels.
Please take note of the following review requirements:
This is a family-oriented blog and hence I will be glad to review/ host a giveaway any product/ service in this area. My niche areas are breastfeeding, home learning fun, cooking/ food reviews, and I’m open to trying out beauty products and services. As we don’t travel much out of Singapore, we love going for staycations, so if you’re looking for a staycation review, please contact me.
Feel free to contact me if your product/ service does not fall neatly into these categories.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship and other forms of compensation.
- For product review, the item will be shipped to me at the company’s expense.
- Products shipped to me for review are non-returnable and will not be used for giveaways.
- Requests for preview of review before the entry goes ‘live’ will be gladly accommodated (but please indicate so that I can revert to you with the draft).
- For giveaways valid in Singapore, you will need to send the giveaway items directly to the winners. I will not pay for the delivery charges or personally deliver the items to the winners.
- For Facebook giveaways, I will be using Rafflecopter for the giveaway to prevent any possible conflict with Facebook rules and regulations.
- For sponsorship of products/services <$1K, please note that statistics of the campaign will not be submitted to the client.
- Please click the links to view the advertorials and reviews I’ve done thus far.
I will only endorse, promote, recommend or give away products/ services that I would use in my home and recommend to my family and friends. If, after use of your product/ service, I feel as though I may not be able to write a review that will be beneficial to both parties, I will contact you immediately.
I reserve the right to decline any review/ giveaway/ sponsorship opportunity which is not suitable or relevant to my family or blog needs.
You can reach me at email@example.com and we can take the discussion from there. Thanks!