Here are some of my home-learning activities which I did with my children – at least those that I managed to find time to document. (Click the link above for an index of all the various categories – see a screenshot of how it looks below):
These activities with children include:
- fine motor skill development for toddlers (I tend to go with Montessori practical life skills)
- how to teach toddlers English (think questions like ‘how to introduce the alphabets to your child‘, ‘how to make reading interesting to your child‘ – see the Literature based learning posts below) – here’s why I recommend Literature based learning for children
- how to teach preschoolers Chinese
- lesson ideas for teaching toddlers and preschoolers math
- introducing science to young children
- art ideas for toddlers and preschoolers.
Literature based learning posts:
I hope you will enjoy reading the posts as much as I enjoyed putting them together for you.