December is fast approaching and we’ll be attending the holiday art classes at HeART studio as usual (read my review of HeART studio and you can view some of the art works my girl has done under the guidance of the teachers). And I’m glad to announce that FOUR lucky winners will be chosen to attend the lessons with us!
For the giveaway, HeART studio is kindly giving away TWO passes to attend the Cityscape painting class AND TWO passes to attend the Clay Program (OWL)
The painting programme will open a window of experience for the students to try out painting on canvas. The students will explore colours and painting techniques and enable them to express their creativity and interpretation through their own brush strokes and choice of colours.
The other alternative to the painting class is the clay workshop. In this workshop, the child will be introduced to Terracotta clay and its characteristics. While sculpting and learning the techniques in using clay, the child will get to practise their fine motor skills, and also experiment with paints that are suitable to be used with clay to colour in their creation (in this case, an owl).
Details of the classes:Class: Cityscape Date: 6/12/13 (Friday)
Time: 1.30-4pm Class: Owl (Clay class) Date: 2/12/13 (Monday)
As usual, to participate, simply fill in the Rafflecopter widget below. You can win by simply leaving a comment on this blog post and remembering to click ‘I Commented’ in the Rafflecopter widget to qualify. The rest of the options are optional, but would render you more chances to win!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries that do not fulfill the requirements stated will be disqualified without notice.
- The child has to be 5 years and above, based on the month and year of birth.
- No repeat winners are allowed.
- Winners will be notified by email, through the email address provided.
- Winners must confirm by reply email or phone call, within three days. Otherwise, a new winner will be picked.
- No changing of date or time is allowed.
- This giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
If you enjoyed this post, please share your thoughts in the comments or share the post with your friends by clicking on the social media buttons below. Do hop over to my Facebook page where I connect with my readers and I would love to have you following me on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram too 🙂