Easy to prepare, good to eat – what’s there not to love about these? 🙂 Everybody loves chicken wings/drumettes so we can’t really go wrong with serving these at mealtimes or even snack time!
Here’s the easy recipe for baked orange marmalade chicken! It’s especially appealing to little kids who love their meats a tad sweet.
- 1 pack mid-joint wings (8-9pcs)
- 1 pack drumettes (4-5pcs)
- 120g orange marmalade jam
- Parsley flakes (for garnishing, optional)
- 3-4 tablespoons chicken marinade
- 1-2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- a few dashes of ground black pepper
- a few dashes of garlic powder
- dash of sesame oil
- Marinate chicken parts overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200degC.
- Rub orange marmalade jam all over the marinated chicken then place them on a sheet of aluminium foil on the baking tray and bake for 30-35 min, basting every 10min with the mixture made up of the leftover marinade and orange marmalade.
- Plate the chicken and transfer the sauce accumulated on the foil to a saucepan.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and simmer till it thickens (about 5-10min).
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and top with parsley flakes.
2. You may wish to wrap the end of the drumettes with aluminium foil when serving so little children do not dirty themselves when they consume the chicken.
If you like this post, please hop over to my Facebook page where I connect with my readers and I would love to have you following my newly set up social media accounts – Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram. 🙂