Perfect chicken wings for the toddler!
I think it was last Monday that I gave Alicia this meal… a very simple meal consisting of rice, baked chicken wings and steamed peas with a cup of water chestnut drink should she get thirsty during the meal. Well, it’s nothing to rave about but it’s a balanced meal to say the least. 🙂 For variety, I usually change the veggie and mabbe throw in a bowl of soup in place of the drink.
She didn’t finish up all her food … as usual… what’s new? 🙁
She found it amusing to pick up the peas though and she had her usual fun tearing apart the chicken wings… hehe.
Anyway, if baking only 2 midwings for the toddler, here’s the recipe:
Baked midwings for the tot
- 0.5-1 teaspoon Lee Kum Kee chicken marinade
- 0.5-1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 0.5-1 teaspoon sugar
- dash of black pepper (optional)
- Marinate the wings with the seasoning for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200degC.
- Place the wings on the baking tray. drizzle some seasoning left in the bowl on the wings and bake for 10min at 200degC.
- Turn the wings over. drizzle the leftover seasoning and bake the other side for another 5min at 200degC.
- Serve with fluffy rice and veggies.