Pan-fried salmon in black pepper sauce
It’s been a long time since I cooked this dish so since my mil had bought a slab of salmon for me earlier, I thought this is the dish to cook!
It’s really easy, tasty and nutritious!
In the midst of cooking
Black pepper salmon
- 1 slab of salmon (not sure how much it weighed) – cut into cubes
- 1 thumb-length ginger – cut into slices
- 1 bunch of spring onions – cut into 1-2inch sections
- 1 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee black pepper sauce
- a bit of water to mix with the black pepper sauce
Marinate salmon with:
- a generous amount of crushed black peppercorns
- hua diao jiu
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan. Fry the ginger and spring onion till fragrant.
- Add the salmon cubes.
- Fry till the salmon turns a nice golden brown then flip over the the cubes.
- Continue frying for a short while till the salmon is cooked through.
- Combine the black pepper sauce with a bit of water in a bowl. Add the sauce to the pan and fry for a little while more.
- Add cornflour solution if you prefer a thicker sauce. Otherwise, dish and serve. 🙂
- Garnish with more spring onion (optional).
This entry was posted in Chinese Food
. Bookmark the permalink