Baked Cod with Herbs
I decided to try a new way of cooking Alicia’s cod tonight since she has been showing signs of getting sick of the pan-fried cod with one side marinated with a bit of oyster sauce.
Well, it was a success! 🙂
Here’s how I did it. Bear in mind that this is for Alicia so it may taste rather fishy still for an adult.
Baked Cod with herbs (for my darling)
- 60g cod
- unsalted all-purpose herbs
- a teeny weeny dash of ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/3 tsp unsalted butter, melted / olive oil
- Melt the butter and add the herbs and pepper to it. If using olive oil, just add the herbs and pepper in and mix well.
- Coat the cod with the prepared oil/butter.
- Preheat oven to 230degC.
- Place cod on aluminium foil and wrap it up before placing it in the oven.
- Bake at 230degC for 8min.
Recipe modified in Dec 2010
This entry was posted in Food for kids
, Proteins for the tot
and tagged Fish
. Bookmark the permalink