Baked chicken wings
This is definitely one of our all-time favourites! For that matter, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like chicken wings! They are simply irresistable!
Anyway, I love these baked chicken wings not just because they taste marvellous. The main attraction about this dish is that it’s super convenient to prepare, so on days that I feel lazy to whip up a feast, chicken wings are the way to go! Well, after yesterday’s feast, today I’m taking a break from cooking the tedious stuff and here’re the chicken wings we had for dinner!
Baked Chicken Wings
- 10 medium-sized chicken wings (I don’t like to use the huge ones as I feel that the meat is too thick and the marinade doesn’t really get through all the way)
Seasoning (for chicken):
- chicken marinade
- oyster sauce
- hua diao jiu
- sesame oil
- ground black pepper
- Wash chicken wings thoroughly.
- Marinate chicken with the seasoning (preferably overnight).
- Preheat oven to 200degC.
- Bake chicken wings at 200degC on 1 side for 15min.
- Remove from oven and turn the chicken wings to bake on the other side.
- Bake at 200degC for 15-20min.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Do not leave the chicken wings in the oven too long after they are done as the heat will continue to cook the chicken wings and the meat may be tough as a result.
This is definitely a dish that full-time working moms should have on their list of dishes to cook as the chicken can be prepared the night before and just tossed into the oven the next day for dinner!